Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bring it on fall!

It's official, school starts in 9 days. I'm thrilled to say this is my last fall semester (Although I won't say it too loudly or Cam might realize he's got four more to go).

We spent this week getting ready for classes- which meant that today I had to venture into the "office". It's been more or less abandoned all summer, with neither of us wanting to think about school work- I've pretty much only been in there to dump stuff that was on the kitchen table when people come over.

Needless to say, it was scary to walk in there today. Especially when Cam wanted to re-arrange the furniture and move the couch that was in there out (which meant clearing all the stuff off it). It "only" took us four hours, but it looks decent in here now- which is good because I am going to be seeing a lot more of the office in the coming weeks...

2 comments:

  1. You guys are adorable :) I LOVED my last semester... such a good feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have significantly more room in there now that Whit has moved her stuff out.

    ReplyDelete