Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One of these things is not like the others...

Let's play a game of one of these things is not like the others. These are all things that the kids in our quad left out monday night...I thought this was pretty funny and wanted to take pictures, but Cameron told me that was creeper, so I decided to wait until it was dark so that people wouldn't see me take the pictures... we decided later that that was actually probably more creeper since I had to use my flash. Whatev, I got the pics:
The Classic Scooter
A girly pink bike
A little lawn mower
A red bike with training wheels
A baby bimmer
This really just cracks me up- all the other kids in the quad drive their bikes, and there are a few of those orange and yellow play cars. You just know this has got to belong to the cool kid on the block right? If you look at the front, it actually has the BMW logo. I like the leather interior too...

1 comment: