Sunday, November 8, 2009

November Camping

Being as it was such a nice fall day yesterday, and being as I am married to Cameron, he asked me to go on an adventure with him yesterday. The proposal went like this:
Cam: Would you like to go on a walk by the Provo river with me and then cook our dinner over a fire?
Kim: Yes, but I don't want to go on a walk up a mountain, or sleep there after we cook dinner.
Despite my concerns Cam meant exactly what he said. Here are some pictures of our walk by the river- it really was a beautiful day



Then we went and found a spot we could have an open fire and cam had brought foil dinners so we cooked those and ate them.
Cam had a great time making his fire, and I had some fantastic hot chocolate- and then went home and slept in my warm bed, which by all accounts makes it a perfect November camping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment