Friday, January 8, 2010

Hilary&Brian's Wedding video

So my BFF Hilary got married just before Christmas. When I asked if she had anyone doing a wedding video and she said no, I volunteered! So here is a snippet of my first wedding video!

I checked out a camera from the library, and watched videos online so I would know what to do. Most of the day I was having a hard time getting shots because I was trying to stay out of the way of the photographer, but there was about an hour between the luncheon and the reception where not much was going on (and the photographer couldn't be in the dressing room) so I finally got some shots I wanted. The song is "We are One" by Kelly Sweet.

video

5 comments:

  1. I Love it! You are so talented Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work, Kim! another career in the making?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very cool! aren't you glad your family loves you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did an awesome job with that video!! can't wait to see your own video!

    ReplyDelete