Sunday, February 7, 2010

Photography

So one of the classes I decided I should take before I graduate is photography. Someday I'll have to actually get a camera- my friend Lizzy was nice enough to let me borrow her camera for the class. It's been a ton of fun, but since it's only a block class, it's been a pretty steep learning curve.

Here are a couple of the class assignments I've done so far, the first one is from our assignment on architecture, the other two are from our assignment on abstraction.
Next week my assignment is going to be people... let me know if you want to help! (... and if anyone knows how to change the f-stop on a Nikon d40, please let me know! I've been functioning in S mode.)

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! So, I decided you have the coolest, cutest blog backgrounds EVER! I love how it changes!

    ReplyDelete