Friday, February 19, 2010

The Portfolio Paid Off!

Yep- Exactly what it sounds like. I officially have an internship for the summer in New York. The company is called Wunderman, a cool international company with offices in New York, Seattle, and all kinds of awesome other places.

We're pretty excited about it... I think me more than Cam, mostly because he's afraid of getting mugged. We pulled up google earth and walked around and I think he's starting to feel a little more comfortable. The building is the tall one on the right... and if you click "view larger map" and follow the blue line on the map, it will take you to the International House at Columbia University where we will be staying.

View Larger Map

So now we know where we're going to be for the summer. At this point I just need to figure out what I'm doing in the fall when Cam starts at Pacific... Anyone have friends at an agency in Portland?

2 comments:

  1. So very jealous of you! wish we could find a nice job in new york :)

    ReplyDelete