…because it’s so close and I can see the end, there are a couple things I’ve been putting off either because I don’t have time now, or I’m hoping I can get out of it if I ignore it long enough:
- Start applying to get a real job.
- Figuring our how long exactly we’re going to be in New York
- Try to figure out where we’re living when we move to Portland.
- Edit our wedding video (We’ve only been married a year and three months… I like to think it’s still forgivable that I haven’t done this yet.)
- Cleaning off my desk
- Getting a haircut (my last one was in May…yikes.)
- Deciding how I’m going to convince Cam that his snorkel does not need to move with us
- Update my blog background... yes I know it's out of date.
- Reading a book…it’s been awhile. Any suggestions?