Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Beginning of the End

I just got home from my very last final ever... and realized I'm not sure what I'm going to do tonight. That's why I'm here--sharing with you a funny thing that happened to me today.

Yesterday Cam decided it was time to put our bed up on craigslist, since we're leaving in a week and we figured it would take us a few days to sell. Then while I was in a meeting at 11 today, Cam called and left a message that said, "I think I just sold our bed. They are coming to pick it up tonight."

So my bed just left.

The first in a long sequence of watching stuff go and leaving things behind on our way to our next adventure.

3 comments:

  1. Its depressing when things get sold. What are you guys sleeping on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're just sleepin on our air mattress. It's not too bad once we put my foam pad on top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes me think of when Justin and I moved to Salt Lake from Virginia and didn't have anything. We slept on the floor for a week before getting a bed. Good luck with the move, I will miss you!
    And I remember being lost for about 6 months after I graduated. It had been so long since I'd had time to just do whatever I wanted I had to remember how to have hobbies. So good luck with that too!

    ReplyDelete