Monday, April 5, 2010

Your Right Brain is Showing

Either living with a random Kim had been rubbing off, or he doesn't get enough homework in the chemistry department... but Cam has been showing off his artistic side this week:
First Easter egg decorating
Cam's eggs (he used a birthday candle to drip wax for the spots)
And then today, he was working on his final assignment for his interior design class (he claims he only took it to fill his art GE). He looked up at me and said, "look I did a Kimmy" by which he meant made a huge mess all over the living room floor. I had to document it:
While he did a great job on the mess... I like to think that to be a true Kimmy mess it has to involve paint, buttons, and at least a little play-doh.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kim,
    I'm glad you married my brother.
    Love,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete