Thursday, June 17, 2010

Goodbye New York!

Goodbye New York!
We will miss you.
As I am writing this I am on a bus leaving NY. What? You thought we were flying home after our 2 months here? Hardly. This is where our next adventure begins.

My Brother is getting married on June 29 in Ohio- which is two weeks away. Well, we decided that rather than fly home and fly back out here, we’re just going to spend the next two weeks wandering the east coast, wherever the wind will take us (i.e. wherever we can get cheaply by bus). Stay tuned for some great stories of bumming on futons of people I’ve never met as I try to rack up as many states as I can while I’m out here!

First stop: Washington D.C.

4 comments:

  1. I only live five and a half hours from Washington, DC...and pretty close to the wonderful beach...and we don't have a futon but a real queen sized extra bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer, that's a fantastic idea- I'll try to figure out what strings I can pull (and how to convince Cam)and keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know which direction Brookie is, but Steve and Laura are near Charlotte NC and they are going to drive to the same wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get to Portland, Maine if you can. It's my favorite city. Only about a 3-3.5 hour bus ride North from Boston. Not too expensive. The shopping is great, the seafood is even better (try DeMillos floating restaurant!) and you can take ferry rides all around the "hah-bah."

    Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete