Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wedding

So my brother got married two weeks ago, and we had the reception last night. I could try to be humble, but I think it's better to be honest- the best part was this:
My first wedding cake ever! AND it didn't taste that bad. Next time I get a chance I'll post my awesome marshmallow fondant recipe. The reception also included great moments such as this:
And Cam did a great job of taking artistic photos of my mother's fantastic decorating:
The bride and groom were there too...

5 comments:

  1. Nice work on that beautiful cake! And that decorating IS fantastic! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Kim, that cake looks amazing! Honestly, I looked at the picture before reading the post and I thought it was professional - and adorable, which I still think it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that really the most flattering picture you took of us?

    ReplyDelete