Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Modest Fashion

There is a girl here in portland who is a friend of a friend who I recently learned about and really admire. She is a Christian, a little younger than me, and for the past 5 years has designed and managed her own clothing line of modest fashions. I think it's fantastic how someone so young can accomplish things like this (it makes me question what I've accomplished really). Her designs are absolutely adorable, very vintage-chic.

Anyway, the point of my post: she's decided to peruse other opportunities right now, so she's selling off all the adorable things in her online store. There is some way cute stuff in there, so I thought you would all like to know (And also because the black&white coat I want she only has large left, so I figure if I can't enjoy it, someone should.) For sure don't miss the dresses-I love her descriptions of them (and I would like opinions on the black Lucy Dress).

Also, if you're looking for an interesting read, her blog, musings of an empowered traditionalist is great.

2 comments:

  1. I just flipped through her site really fast, but the Lucy dress was my favorite (before I even got to that part of your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that second dress that was shown

    ReplyDelete