Sunday, November 28, 2010

Picture of Christmas

Cam and I went shopping on Friday so that he could buy me my Christmas present:
Isn't he Great?! Okay, so really I'd been saving up since we got home from New York, but I was still a tad short so the last bit was my Christmas Present.  It's the new Nikon D3100 which is a lot like the D5000, but it also does HD video.

Now that I finally have a new camera I can show you what I was working with:
Cute, I know. But when the screen stopped working and there was no viewfinder, it really added a lot of...guesswork. Am I zoomed in? Is this good lighting? Did that take? No idea. It was being back in the pre-digital days. 
Really the most ironic thing is that my new camera had to have it's picture taken by this guy... but let me tell you, my pink Kodak EasyShare never looked better!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the purchase! The HD function is super nice. :) Can't wait to see some shots posted on the blog.

    ReplyDelete