While you can't vote (it's already been determined), but we wanted to let you try your hand at guessing. You are welcome to skip ahead and do the poll, but in case you aren't sure, here are some facts to get you started:
- Cameron is confident that we're having a boy. Why? "Because a boy should come first."
- My BFF who is an RN says that statistically, boys are more likely to cause morning sickness, so If I didn't have that problem, it's more likely to be a girl.
- My extended family has a "curse" of having boys. I have 4 girl cousins and 10 boy cousins (the girls are youngest in their families). Similar one-sided numbers extend back for generations.
- My parents have been the one exception to the "curse" with 3 girls and only 2 boys.
- I was told that ultrasounds can accurately determine gender about 90% of the time... what if we're the other 10% (like we were with morning sickness)?