Friday, January 21, 2011

Sunshine on a Congested Day

I'm sick this week- I have head cold, and I'm so congested that I'm afraid my eyes might actually pop out. For you photoshop speakers out there, it basically feels as though someone took the pucker tool to my nose-bridge.

Normally I'm the sort of person who, rather than let a cold slow me down, I hit it with as much of as many medications as possible and try to knock it out. Well my doctor said that since I am pregnant that is... less than advisable, so I've been tackling this the old school way: rest and fluids.

Cam has been pretty much been at a loss for how to be helpful, although I would say he has perfected his sympathetic-sad face. Yesterday he had a fantastic stroke of wonderful genius. He went to the store to get me cough drops and came back with these:
A fantastic ray of sunshine in my dark congested day.

I suppose the other upside is that I've had a lot of time to sit on the couch, so I was also finally able to get to OUR wedding video. You know, from that wedding a little over two years ago. Here's what I have so far:

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the wedding video! Sorry you're sick and can't take anything. That's the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So all my roommates love this/want to get married now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you put the stills that matched after each live section. It was really cute. Sorry you are not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owww! Pucker tool to the nose sounds like no fun! Maybe you should put some healing brush on it. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you are not feeling well. Take advantage of the extra down time and rest! I love your wedding video, I love the stills after the action too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your wedding video is amazing i can't wait to see more! hope you start to feel better

    ReplyDelete