Monday, February 21, 2011

Left to my own devices

Last week Cam had several tests AND worked on Saturday, which means I had WAY too much time to myself. One can only Facebook stalk family members so long, bake so many cookies, muffins, and breads before it becomes clear that more drastic measures need to be taken.

After months of eyeing Cam's desk--me thinking it is in desperate need of a paint job, and his insistence that he likes the white (aka is afraid of change)--I finally broke down and gave it some color. Just a little... to spice it up.
You should have seen the look on his face when he came home. Completely surprised. 

But really, I even left the top white so he can scoot in his chair and doesn't have to see it. I'm not thrilled with it yet... but It's a start. I think that side-panel still needs some love. 

2 comments:

  1. Kim, I think you're addicted, it's a crisis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. I love me some color.

    ReplyDelete