Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lost Shoes

For Valentine's Day I told Cameron that I wanted to go dancing because we had not gone since New York, and I don't have too much longer before I'm too large to be able to see my feet. He was fantastic and found a dance studio in Beaverton that was doing an open house last night.

About 2 hours before it was time to go, I went to the box in the closet where I have all my dance shoes, but they weren't there. They also were not in Cam's closet, the hall closet, or under the bed. Our apartment is not that big, but as soon as Cam got home, we completely turned it inside out looking for my shoes. We checked behind books on our bookshelf, behind the water heater, inside suitcases, and in our food storage and didn't find them. We looked in the cupboard above the fridge, below the bathroom sink, and under couch cushions. No luck.

Since neither of us remember the last time they were seen, the only time we are sure about was our final for our dance class in April. We've been quite a few places since then. If you happen to be between Utah, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, and Oregon and you find a pair of latin sandals too small for anyone over the age of 9 1/2, please let me know!

On a side note, I just realized that I do write an awful lot of posts about shoes. Perhaps I should have titled our blog "The Adventures of Cameron and Kim and Their Shoes."

3 comments:

  1. If only we had a degree in statistics... like Sara. Then we might be able to tag a confidence interval onto your graph... or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea! According to my shoe-statistics-spidey-senses, I am 95% confident that your shoes are in a random ziploc box...at least that's where our missing budget rental truck key turned up. But seriously, check your ziploc boxes. :D

    ReplyDelete