And as a little treat, I have for you my first ever infographic!
What's that? You say I have too much time on my hands? Well, if you've ever wondered what you might accomplish if you didn't have a TV... now you know.
Here are some of the things I learned from you:
- We are accidentally the best parents ever, because our due date is during the "most desirable" time of year to have a birthday.
- I'm entirely ungrateful because my birthday is in the second best time to have a birthday, and I felt pretty meh about it.
- For those that had a summer birthday - people were just as likely to like being younger than their peers as being older. Most people also mentioned that since high school, it hasn't made much of a difference for them either way.
- November and January are the most disliked by people who have birthdays then (60% and 80% respectively dislike their birthdays). However, the December birthdays seem to have learned to cope, since none of them disliked their birthdays, but 67% felt "fine" about them.
- The biggest problem with having a winter birthday was that it was too close to Christmas, so presents weren't spread out well. The most frequently mentioned benefit of a summer birthday was that it's equidistant from Christmas, so the presents are spread out. In conclusion... the biggest reason people care about when their birthday is has to do with the getting of presents.
These random facts made possible by the continued participation of blog readers like you! Thank you!