Sunday, August 21, 2011

Stairs

We are finally moving out of our 1 bedroom apartment! We've been on the waiting list to move into a 2 bedroom in our complex since March. Since that never happened and our small person REALLY needs to move out of our room, we're moving to a different complex that's even cheaper! (read: more ghetto)

One of the things that I am most excited about with the new apartment is that it's townhouse-style, meaning the kitchen and living room are on the main floor, and the bedrooms and bathroom are upstairs. I've never lived in a house with stairs before, and I'm pretty excited about it. 

I mean, I get up in the morning, and before breakfast I've done exercise. Feeling lazy after breakfast and want to take a nap in my bed? BAM, there's another workout. Even if I don't get around to leaving the house in a day I still pretty much have to accomplish something.

Unless I start keeping a box of Teddy Grahams on my bedside table (again).

1 comment: