Our small person is all grown up! Just look at that head lifting! Wesley is now 3 months old, and can crudely grasp things, roll from front to back, sing, and sleep for 6 hours in a row!
This man is well on his way to being as silly as his parents. Here are some of his favorite things:
- Sucking on whatever he can get in his mouth, usually his hands
- Playing with his ears
- Giving himself "wet willies" (see 1 and 2)
- Baths (especially the noise of kicking his feet)
- Getting his diaper changed. If he wakes up grumpy, a change will put him in a good mood (he especially likes chilly wipes...what a weirdy.)
- Standing up (unfortunately he can't do this for himself yet)
- Singing (songs with 'Ohhh's get him to sing along)
- Cameron's harmonica playing.
- Flying with Cam.
- When the cute baby in the mirror (his best friend) smiles at him.