Friday, September 16, 2011

Pest Control

The most exciting thing happened yesterday. I was just going about my business, when the pest control guy showed up at my door. He said the manager called him to take care of a spider problem we were having. Awesome!

I was really confused because Cam didn't mention he talked to the manager, and I hadn't said anything... so I thought that she must read our blog or something because how else would she know? We found out later that a friend who lives by us mentioned it to her. Less weirded out.

He said he used some pretty intense stuff... but I haven't ventured out there yet. But I'm in a great mood and thought I would share some other great things that happened this week:
  • Wesley went to his first football game. (I know he's wearing red... I don't want to hear about it. We didn't pick Cam's graduate school for the color, okay?)
  • Walgreens sent me a $5 gift certificate for my birthday this month! (Think about how many hundreds of companies know about your birthday, and how many bother to send presents...not many). I think I'll probably get conditioner and baby wipes... that's what would say happy birthday to me right now.
  • Wesley slept 6+ hours three times this week! He made it from 10-5 on Wed, and then went back to sleep until 7:30. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!
  • We finally have a picture of all three of us smiling! I don't even care that my eyes are closed, I'll take what I can get at this point. 

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Preslee didn't do so well at her first baseball game. It was a little loud for her liking! Sending good thoughts of lots of sleep your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't his favorite either. He did fine until dad was holding him and something exciting happened so he yelled. He did not like that at all.

    ReplyDelete