Thursday, November 17, 2011

Miracles

So I just discovered Oxiclean. Why did no one tell me about this earlier? It actually got all the gross off Wesley's outfits. Even the white onesie!

After that I got really excited about it and used it to wash everything Wesley has worn, and Cam's white shirts that were getting dingy.

That worked so well I also did our sheets, and everything white any of us own.

That worked so well I borrowed my friend's carpet shampooer and used Oxiclean to wash our couch, and then the entire carpet.

Cam's calling it my cleaner of the week. Which implies that I get obsessed with cleaners often... which is not at all true. There was just this one time when I discovered how very well our toilet bowl cleaner works and used it to wash the entire bathroom and kitchen. Then there was the time with magic erasers, but that's for another day.

If anyone knows how to get the Oxiclean smell off my hands now, your comments would be appreciated.

No, this is really not a sponsored post. Is a girl not allowed to get excited about household products these days? Welcome to adventures in the life of a domestic housewife. 

3 comments:

  1. I got the scoop from my friend about how to get poo out of baby clothes with oxiclean and I seriously use it all the time. As soon as you take the item off wash it in hot water and throw it in a bucket to soak with some oxiclean until you wash a load of laundry. It has saved many a cute outfit. Especially during the period when every Sunday right after church the smallest member of our family had a huge blow out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For loving cleaners I can't believe you hadn't heard of Oxi Clean. I am glad you discovered it. My favorite thing for getting baby poop stains out of clothes is Fels Naptha. You should try it out if you haven't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do Carissa. Brooke... I'm glad it's just the smallest member that has that problem.

    ReplyDelete