Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm Blue

So I accidentally dyed my hands navy blue today (a story for another day). Most of it came off with much lemon juice, but my nails and knuckles are still quite blue.

I decided to try to cover it up with nail polish, which I never use (ever). I actually only own one nail polish, white, that I bought the day before my brother's wedding in Ohio two years ago.

I have an issue with painting my whole nail white though, it reminds me of kids in middle school that painted their nails with white-out. So the only choice I had was to do french tips... which only covered half the dyed nail, but at least it was the especially purple part.

I did a horrible job, and then I had to get Wes to bed and made it even worse... and then remembered I don't own nail polish remover. Unfortunate.
Sidenote- have you ever tried to take a picture of your own right hand? Awkward. 

Another sidenote- there is a strong chance you're going to have this song stuck in your head all day now. You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for that song! NOT!

    I like you more than ever because I too, hate to paint my nails and have died my hands. Mine were green (because I'm wicked through and through).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me lol.. thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete