Tuesday, May 8, 2012

More about Birthdays

My mom had a birthday (shout hooray!)

And it came to my attention that she had her eye on one of those birthday signs that are all the rage these days. 


But for a family with as many frequent additions as mine seems to have, Instead of hanging circles I used some sweet clothespins (bi-colored so they can be flipped if the pattern changes).

Speaking of additions...

STOP. Before commenting, look again.

Now breathe a sigh of relief that you don't have to read more pregnancy posts in the near future.

6 comments:

  1. I would love one of those boards. We have so many birthdays to keep track of! Congrats on the niece/nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As many frequent additions as yours seems to have? We've had 5 in 4 years (that's 1 hand worth)-are you expecting several more in the near future or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say that's pretty frequent. We're on trend for 1.25 more in the next year.

      Delete
  3. Kim the birthday calendar looks so good! It was a great idea to make it adaptable. Plus, Wes looks adorable in his onesie :)Love it.

    PS Brandon- Ask Nathan who the next addition to the Family will be its a great answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love little Wesley! I would have had Henry in his, but he's already too big for it ;(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my birthday calendar! It looks great on the wall too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete