Monday, October 15, 2012

Colorado

We flew to Colorado this weekend to see Cam's older sister get married to a pretty awesome guy that we totally approve of.

As it turns out, Wes loves flying, (or more accurately, he loves people-movers, seeing airplanes, people in orange vests driving baggage carts, flight attendants, and apple juice). 
Emphasis on the people-movers. 

He's also a big fan of getting all dressed up. He did the funniest thing while we were getting ready to go to the wedding. He found my straightener in my suitcase and with a totally serious face started straightening my hair (because clearly it needed help). He did it for at least 5 minutes and worked his way around like a pro. An observant kid.

Cam and his brother(s) also enjoyed themselves. This was during the reception. And that's a dessert platter.
Yeah, I know... there was a bride a groom there too, but they paid someone to take pictures of them, so naturally I don't have any to show you. 

On the flight home we got stuck in the last row in the  aisle and middle seats, but Wes didn't mind. Turns out that's prime location for flirting with the ladies. He got himself two packages of goldfish on a flight that "didn't serve snacks." For some reason the flight attendants also gave him two cups to eat them out of. Which meant all goldfish went into one cup, and he then dumped them back and forth until nearly all of them fell on the floor. I did what I could, but I bet the stewardess was still cursing his cuteness while she picked up all those smashed goldfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment