Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lists

So I've actually had my Christmas list ready for some months now (it was totally ready the day after my birthday). We keep our ______ (birthday, Christmas, etc.) lists in a google doc for easy updates and family access (with images and links to the proper make/model).

I thought it was funny how indicative our lists are of what we've been up to lately, so I thought I would share them with you.
Cam's list:
1. Nexus 7 - His current obsession. Ask him what you should get for anyone, that's what he'll say.
2. Cool looking shoes
3. Drill bit with countersink
4. Spray bottles - so maybe our house can get clean
5. Backpack rain cover - Oregon
6. A Blowgun


Kim's List:
1. 50mm f/1.8 lens
2. Serger
3. Silhouette Cameo
4. Colorful fabric scraps
5. A mini muffin pan - because Wes will eat anything we call a "cupcake"
6. A staplegun
7. Rubber gloves - so that maybe my hands won't turn green, blue, or orange next year.
8. A seahorse


Wesley's List 
1. A booster seat - Because he's decided he's too cool for the high chair.
2. Kitchen Gear - that doesn't make dents in the cupboard (or my toes)
3. "Melmo" - Because we've only found 5 full episodes on youtube and I can quote them all.
4. Puzzles

Wes' list is shorter because he's not into material things like we are. And he's generally unable to voice desires less immediate than "cu-cake" and "Melmo."

No comments:

Post a Comment