Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Eyes

I love when someone gets my sense of humor. I feel like usually the only people who think I'm funny are Cam, because he's obligated, and Wesley because his social cues tell him to laugh when other people are laughing.

But I actually did something legitimately funny to at least one other person...

Cam's program at school asked for submissions for designs that they would put on t-shirts etc. that they sell each year as a fundraiser. If you've ever had an eye exam, you know what I'm poking fun at:
And so my design got picked, meaning they had it in their little store as an option for people to have printed on their apparel... should anyone want it.

And the exciting thing is that someone did! A girl that sits by Cam in class wore this to school the other day:
And doesn't she look fabulous in red?

2 comments: