Thursday, August 13, 2015

My Kids Look Great in Bow-ties

Having someone in my family getting married is awesome. It's a super happy occasion, we get to see lots of family, have a big party, and if we're lucky we even get to get our dance on. If you're immediate family then there's also pictures and lunches and all the fun that goes with planning

But I've learned that there is one relationship that gets to be blown way out of proportion at weddings, and that is being the cute toddler nephew of the bride.


I'm pretty sure they managed to be in more pictures than anyone other then the happy couple themselves.

I mean seriously, did they share a room with her for years? Why, no. 
The same full size bed in fact? Never. 
But here they are in some more pictures looking adorable in bow-ties:



(My Brother with his son and daughter on the left)

Like I said though, we always have lots of fun with our family. And we lucked out in the "dance" department.
A little dance action

A lotta dance action. 

Proof that I may not be the best looking sister, but I certainly am the funniest. 


I wanted to give a shout-out to the Fabulous Michelle of Sugar Momma's Bake Shop in Forest Grove because this cake looked and tasted FABULOUS.

Also, isn't this location just lovely? It's brand new, called Fallen Leaf Lake in Camas WA.


I also got to help out a little:
The centerpieces - a chrome-ized pvc frame with poof balls hanging from crystals for some awesome bling. 

Some cream-filled strawberries I asked to do... because yum.

And a glitterified invitation because, "she who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten." And I love doing maps. I think I'll encourage Nathan's reception in an other obscure location because they're that fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment